Our Next Auction
Our Featured Auction
Welcome to Mound City Auctions
Your Home Town,
St. Louis, Missouri,
If you are looking for world-class service, you have come to the right place!
We would love to meet you and start exceeding your expectations.
We offer a varity of auction services depending on our clients needs. We can:
- Sell your items by auction in-place using on-line bidding allowing us to market your items to the world. Our on-line auctions automatically extend the time allowed for bidding if someone places a bid in the last few minutes of the auction. We have found this method of marketing our clients assets to be very effective.
- Remove your items from your home and sell them elsewhere, allowing you to quickly move on to whatever is next for you.
- Sell your itmes on-site using a traditional auction with open outcry bidding.
- In some cases we can even offer a blend of in-person and on-line bidding.
- We offer both real estate, and personal property auction services.
- For more information see our upcoming auctions.
With a National Auctioneers Association Graduate Personal Property Appraiser on staff we can offer a complete line of valuation services including:
- Appraisals with reports compliant with the Uniform Standards of Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- Expert Witness testimony
We conduct auctions and appraisals all over the state of Missouri but primarily in the Greater St. Louis, MO. and St. Charles, MO. area. We also travel out state and to other states to provide auction, appraisals and other estate services. We have conducted auctions or helped conduction auctions from West Palm Beach, Florida to Rifle, Colorado and from Sacramento, California to Fargo, North Dakota.
|Thanks for visiting Mound City Auctions, St. Louis’ auction leader.|
Over 600 world record prices set to date. We would love to set the next world record for you.
Here is some information about our auction company and some news about what is going on at Mound City Auctions.
|Jan. 2016; Rob and Tina Weiman of Mound City Auctions attend the Tucson, AZ. Gem and Mineral Show. |
Jan. 2016; Rob and Tina Weiman of Mound City Auctions went to Sacramento, California to help conduct the largest abandoned personal property auction in US history.
|Mound City Auctions lead auctioneer Rob Weiman has taught classes on Social Media, and Google Marketing to the Massachusetts Auctioneers Association, the Minnesota Auctioneers Association, the Texas Auctioneers Association, the Wisconsin Auctioneers Association, the Colorado Auctioneers Association, the Missouri Professional Auctioneers Association and the Kentucky Auctioneers Association. He has also taught classes at 3 National Auctioneers Association Conference and Shows.|
|If you know someone who needs an auction have them give us a call. We don’t charge for our consultations and we would be happy to come visit about your auction needs.|
|Our auctioneer not only holds an auctioneer license but has his real estate license as well. Call us today about your real estate auction needs.|
|Thinking about using an estate sale to sell your assets? Keep these facts in mind. No license is required to conduct an estate sale. Many estate sale companies are not even registered with the state as a business. |
Ask yourself, when is the last time you ever heard of a world record price being sat at an estate sale?
Estate sales companies often do not carry insurance, be sure to ask if the estate sale company you are interviewing has insurance.
|More information about auctions vrs estate sales.|
|To date Mound City Auctions lead auctioneer Rob Weiman has taught auction marketing classes to auctioneers in Texas, Missouri, Wisconsin, Washington, Colorado, Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Kentucky. He is a National Auctioneers Association Educational Trustee and Speaker.|
|Have a business or restaurant you need to liquidate or sell? Give us a call today at (314) 680-8598 to schedule a free consultation. Let us help you sell your business.|